When they said it was like being pregnant and feeling like you had morning sickness, the doctors were not wrong! Thank God for anti sickness drugs. Other than feeling like I'm on a Rocky boat I'm fine. The nurses are wonderful and very talented at what they do.
Watching the drugs go in me yesterday was so exciting as I knew they were going to kill the cancer inside of me.

I have been so blessed by so many messages, cards, flowers, dinners... The list goes on. My beautiful friend Angela and Gary are spoiling me So much I love them to bits. (even if Gary drinks out of my Cath Kidson cup) lol
Thank you to everyone x

So the road has only just started and need to realise that my body will need the 6 months of chemo and will have good days and bad ones, but for today I'm goodish and plodding on. Lets take this One day at a time.

Popular Posts