Today I feel on top of the world, no sickness at all. This is my week of being free from chemo and slightly guilty that I should be at work.

I am getting a little bit fed up sitting about the house. Today I have cleaned, tided, and walked the dog. ( the ironing can still wait I not that board lol) trying out day time tv, it's a bit rubbish but learning all I need to know about buying a house, why is thee so many programmes on houses and antiques? :))

I was Talking to a good friend of mine today about putting your faith into action takes courage. Only we can walk the path set before us. Jesus wants to lead and guide us, bring us into blessing, but we have to move the feet and take the steps. He puts doors in front of us open with many exciting things on the other side, but unless we push that door open and walk through we cannot have what is planed. This is faith, a substance of Things hoped for evidence of things not seen. (hebrews 11v1) Faith makes us strong and confident, but in Hebrews 6 v 12 it says faith works with patience.
Patience that word I struggle with, we need to understand God places the doors for us in his time and opens them just at the right time. We must be ready and diligent to his call as to when that lock gets open.

Faith and patience = blessings

Have you got doors unlocked in front of you ready to walk into, make that step of faith today and walk through.

Mary x

Popular Posts