So 4 hours later I'm finished my 2nd round of chemo, I feel like my head is swimming and the world is moving pretty quick! Coming home to 3 kids just out of school brings me into realty that life just goes on. Deep breaths and lot of ginger biscuits are keeping me going.
Granny and terry are the ever great full help today. Thank God for family.

If you do not have a family support around you never forget that Jesus is father to the fatherless and can support you in those tough times. Having a support network around you is important for all of us, be it friends or family.

I have never experience the love so deeply until this time of people just rallying round me and being the help I need. I hope when this is all over I to can give back.

Heading to rest land now and lets see how this week pans out.

Mary x

Popular Posts