I am finding it hard to put into words today of how many emotions I have been through. It's been a day of excitement both in church and around the country.

My body is not really running with my mind now and the smallest of things seem to ware me out.
Leading worship this morning shows me just how much Gods strength works within us.
Being a part of an amazing bunch of people at CPC keeps me totally fixed on the goal and running the race.

I have spent the afternoon watching the celebrations of the jubilee snuggled up on the sofa just in awe of a lady who has served for 60 years without given up. Such an inspiration and role model for us all. I hope I can continue to live out my life serving wherever I am needed just like her.

Leaving school on Friday was one of the hardest things to do and makes me realise that the next stage in all of this is treatment. I know God is always going before me and how he has worked the miracles with my Job and will continue to always provide.

Have a fantastic weekend of celebrations

Love ya

Mary x

Popular Posts