Phew that was a hard 3 days. Knocked me sideways but back standing again. The drugs really mad me sick and tired with an emergency trip to see the doctor.
But thankfully it has only lasted 3 days and now back to normal. I now go into my week off treatment where my body can rest and get strong again for round 2!
Chemo makes my skin very dry and I have turned into a lizard. My hands look about 90years old. Thank God for Olay. My appetite is strange and fancy different things each day. Today its toast. Lol

Big shout out to the amazing St Helen's school in cliffe for a wonderful school fair. It was great to catch up on friendly faces and children. I have missed them shouting Mrs Bourne across the classroom. From mrs Barr to fosh you did a great job today. My kids came back sticky with candy floss and Ice cream.

One thing I hope and pray is through this blog people will be encouraged and know that in any situation God is always there. I have had an amazing card this week from a special lady who has recommitted there life back to Jesus. That's what this is all about. X :))

Mary x :)


Popular Posts