The mountain is getting tricky

I can see the top of this mountain but like all climbers as you get higher the altitude gets thinner and the rocks get harder. Even though I know the cancer has gone and the party is all set at the summit the final leg is hard. Treatment is horrible and makes me so weak. My body is taking over a week now to recover and I'm finding just the little things are such hard work. But my pick axe is out and I'm hacking my way on.

I have managed to spend some days with the kids this week. Which has finished the school holidays on a happy family note. All the uniform and bags are ready and even tho they drive you mad, I will miss them but looking forward to getting back into routine and finishing the treatment. Christmas will be a holiday time that will be so good. We might as a family get back to normality and quality time with out the stress and worry.

Big shout out to all who have helped this last 6 weeks. Thank you

X

Popular Posts