29th December 2023 Life Update

Hi their, well yesterday I stumble across my blog that I had totally forgot about, so I thought I would leave a little new blog post. 

Life has been storming ahead, celebrating that I am over 11 years clear from cancer and embracing all that life throws at me, good or bad, easy or hard. 

Life is a journey and we all have those obstacles to navigate. You know that for me I have Faith in God and so thankful that I don't need to carry the burden, I can give it all to him. 

My Life has changed over the years, but the foundations still remain the same, faith, prayer, worship, family, and friends, but now experiencing a whole new level of work, projects and opportunities.

I have found a world outside of my own little life that I never knew existed, and have had the privilege to make good friendships that have gone beyond my imagination. I have steeped out far from my comfort zone on public speaking and now share my life and faith in ways that I never knew I would. Learnt new skills to enhance my love of creativity and administration. 

With my Children all growing up and finding their way in life it did leave me with that feeling of what now? What can I now do for others and me? I so thankful that God has shown me that I still have a purpose in life, I will always be there for my children and they will always need their Mum, but excited to step into new things and see what happens. Alongside Matt the man that has my heart, we will learn to grow and love this next stage of our lives. 

So 2023 I found Mary again, from a couple of years not knowing who she was, and forgot what she was good at. I thank God that I took time to invest in me, find me, and grow me. God didn't let me down and showed more direction, purpose and confidence. 

As I head into 2024, not really with any plan other than to trust, and embrace everyday with Love.  I hope that I can bring a little more happiness into peoples life's, show kindness, encourage and be more brave in telling people about the man who is always center of who I am. Jesus. 

So who knows when Ill be back? 

Take care all.. 

Mx 


''Let me never lose the wonder of your presence, may I always stand in awe of you are, for the beauty and the gift of your friendship is unlike anything I've ever known'' (Song Fall Like Rain Passion) 

Fall Like Rain 


Popular Posts