II have seen the consultant and she going to really work on getting me the right anti sickness drugs. I now have to go onto the ward and stay overnight to have chemo, as I am so sick and there they can monitor me better.
God really did hear my prayers as last week was to much. The consultant is so good and agreed that I will not have to go through that again and will try and organise a whole new set of medication. Hopefully they will get it right and find something that works.

Totally love watching the Olympics and love how such hard work and determination gives you your dreams. We can all achieve so much in life if we are prepared to get up go for it. God has so many plans for all of us, and wants us to run the race, but sitting on our backsides will never get us anywhere. Meet God half way and live your dreams.

Xxx

Popular Posts