Melting in hospital

What a week, with hopping from Maidstone hospital to Medway I'm enjoy the NHS tour. Having my chemo in hospital this time has been much better. The anti sickness drugs were pumped into me by IV. Having no responsibility of house and kids has help me sit still and just control the spinning. I am hopefully coming out tomorrow morning with some new super drug to help the head disco which is going on.
Missed my kiddies so much I feel like I missing out on so much with them in their holidays.
I am determined to give my cuddle James a wonderful birthday on Sunday.

It's so hot in here, I'm melting I need some men to fan me lol. Come on CPC guys show some servant heart lol

On the other hand I have watched so much Olympics I could be a bbc reporter. Not been able to read tho as the words are all over the place it's all such a muddle.

Things I miss: family, friends, ice cream, and singing on Sunday's.

Things I am grateful for: LIFE ( which sums up everything)

Love you all xx

Popular Posts