Life is much better. I have enjoyed the past 4 days hanging with the kids and friends. All the pain fades when you see the laughter and smiles of children. We are starting to get into the routine of one week of manic and one week of normal. The kids are just wonderful at fitting it in to there minds of understanding this is just how we need to roll.

My body is still week but no pain and dizzy head. Only 2 days to go until we start again and thank God the half way point. Looking forward to seeing the consultant on Friday and knowing my scan results. Hopefully the cancer will have gone and just need to finish treatment. I am so grateful for all the staff at the Medway cancer unit they continue to be amazing at fixing me.

Short and happy but kids are calling and life is moving.

Xxx

Popular Posts