What do I write after an amazing weekend full of celebrations. My big boy turned 11 and good friends Will and Emma got married.
When my heart is full like this it makes me realise the wonderful life he has given me.
I danced the night away with so much joy in my heart while God looks after the stuff that I can not handle. In life we have ups and downs with stuff that our human self find it totally impossible to handle, we were made to cast all our worry, doubt, and fear into the hands of Jesus. In exchange he gives us joy, peace and never ending love.

Some of you will find this hard to understand as the question has risen by lots of you why did God allow this cancer to be in my body. Well he certainty didn't, but can totally get rid of it. The devil picked the wrong one this time to trick when he picked me. My shield of faith went straight up and the sword went swiftly into action.

Like my pastor said this morning in church, I am in covenant with God and he watches my back. The road can be tough but he will give me the strength to deal with all this.

Patience is something that I struggle with and like things done yesterday. Waiting for my date to start Chemo is hard as I want to get going. It seems so long from being diagnosed to treatment. Hopefully chase this tomorrow.

The pictures are of my son Philip on his birthday yesterday we had a great family time eating pizza and my wonderful sister, bro, Sophie and Sam. Love this family so much they are such a blessing to me. My sister Sarah is a rock in my life and cares for me so much.

Tonight my eyes are so tired and I need to hit my bed. Thank you for reading and please comment below. I love hearing from all of you around the world.

Mary x

Popular Posts