After a long morning at the hospital today I finally am one step closer to starting treatment.
I will have my pick line put in on the 7th june and then chemo will start a couple of days after. The consultant was so nice and explained the procedure in great detail so now I am fully aware of all that is to come.

I have had to make a really tough decision today if I am to carry on with work or Go on sick leave after half term. The Chemo effects people in different ways, and I may be fine during treatment, but after talking with a wonderful Macmillan nurse today, it has made me more aware that I need to put my body first at this time. I have to be realistic now and understand I will need rest and time for my body to cope with the strong drugs that are going to be pumped into me.
It is hard to give up as I love to be busy and enjoy work so much.
This is where my faith really needs to be strong, I am totally relaying on God now to provide more work when I am better and that he will carry us through a time of financial strain. I have no doubt in my mind that God will provide, thank goodness he never leaves us.

So the hair has got shorter, going from long hair to short is very strange I don't think I have ever had short hair.
I'll leave you with done pictures and will post again very soon x

Mary x

Popular Posts