Many people have been asking me what exactly is lymphoma. A great website that has helped me is the lymphoma Association. www.lymphomas.org.uk . I have been diagnosed with classical Hodgkin Lymphoma and will start a 6 cycle of chemo very soon, which will last about 6 months.

I am overwhelmed by the response and comments so far and  pleased so many of you are following this time in my life, as not only is it helping me but others with the disease.

I see life as a journey that will take me through different situations hard and good. One thing that I have learnt over the years that God must stay centre of it all. 

I have been so very blessed with an amazing family. We have fun, laugh, spend time together and support each other in the tough times.

Its only in these times that you realise that people matter, relationships are important and things of materialism are just stuff. Doing life with people is amazing and I am blessed to have so many amazing people in my life. over the next year I hope I will introduce them in my blogs.







Popular Posts