At last the sun is out for us in England and it really does make such a difference in our house. The kids are out playing after a lovely dinner cooked by the hubby and everyone seems to much more relaxed and happy. I received a wonderful gift today, such a blessing. Thank you to whoever it was I love it :)) I am surrounded by some awesome people who are helping me so much at this time, the one person that must be introduced first is my hubby Matt. He is cooking, cleaning, gardening and dealing with the kids. He really is super house man at the moment. I could not do life without him, and always having a secret supply of chocolate for me makes him the best. So it's of to see the consultant tomorrow and get final details on when I start chemo. Not long to go now. It's funny that I feel so fine at the moment but in a couple of weeks may be feeling so unwell. My head cannot seem to work it all out. I always over think things and plan the unknown. I must just let God keep in control of it all and things will work out in time. So until tomorrow Thanks for following Mary xx

Popular Posts