There seems to be such a build up to this weekend I love how we can come together as communities to celebrate different events. As a class we have been busy learning the hand jive to perform at our jubilee celebration. I was not born to teach dance and the children keep laughing at me for getting it wrong.
I am into my last week at work now and so sad to go on sick leave. I love watching the next generation learn and discover life. I will miss them.
As a school we are so blessed to be part of the church of England. It allows the kids to really experience a deeper knowledge of God. We were visited by the bishop of Rochester on Tuesday, such a great man doing what he was called to in life. Following his dreams. I hope that each child in the school will see that they are important and can dream to be whatever they want to to be in life.

Finally I have my dates for chemo, I Start on the 12th June. Seems so far away still. The butterfly's in my tummy are starting to flutter and my brain keeps going into panic mode of how is this going to effect me. Time will only tell.

As it all get closer it becomes so much real to me that the body I am walking around in does have a nasty disease but thank God it does not effect by soul. My mind has to remain in line with my sprit not my body. God will deal with my body through the amazing gifts of doctors and medicine.

Until the weekend, I say Goodnight x

Popular Posts