It's one of those Sunday's where my heart is full from church, belly full from dinner and sleep in the afternoon.

Sleep is something that is very much part of what I do at the moment. Come lunch time all I seem to do is sleep.
Having a low energy level makes me tired and worn out quickly.

Thank God that he never sleeps but carries on fighting the fight for me. I know I can rest peacefully as he is there with me all the time.

Peace is something that in the mist of adversity hard to find and would be impossible with out Jesus in my heart.
But I can honesty say I do have the peace within me.

Finding the peace to settle all pain and suffering in life can only come from one source.

Being stoked in worship this morning lifts you to a place greater than what's on earth. It sets me up for the week ahead.

So this week will be a normal working one at school. I love being with the next generation as they grow in life and meeting with the consultant on final details.

Thanks for following xx

Popular Posts