What's in you!?

Life for most of us  is a race to always moving on to the next thing on the to do list. I love a list and my family will find post it notes dotted around to make sure the day to day keeps ticking over.
Sometimes tho you just need to stop and take time out. I love to have those salah moments. A time to stop, pause, and breathe. They do not happen as much as   I like but when they do, it's important to use the time wisely. I'm very good at sleeping! I can quite often sneak away and have a power nap, sometimes I need to be just still and think and listion than to full asleep! Within us all we have a inner soul. This will define who we are inside and out. If our thoughts are not pure then what comes out of our hearts will be hard and unkind. Having souls that feed our hearts and minds with compassion, love and a servant hearted outlook will make our life's much more attracted for others to rely and trust in us. 
Take a salah moment when you can to examine the inner you.

#cancer #lymphima #faith #blogs

Popular Posts