Despite it all yet I will praise you

Oh my what a day. I have lived today despite my body being weak, as normal as I can. The first Sunday in ages where I was excited to rush to church and live my dream of being part of a team, full of very talented musicians ( which I call my friends) and sing again on a beautiful acoustic set for worship. Even tho I was so nervous and rusty on the vocals it was great to be back. My body now tho is tired and I will need to rest up and take it easy.

As this week is half term I hope this next 3 days before treatment I can spend some quality time with the hubby and kids. Some autumn walks with wellies I think will be on the agenda. I love autumn kicking the leaves, warped up warm in coats and hats. I'm such a country girl and love being outdoors.

I started this whole journey in the late winter, and will finish in winter. I can certainty say God has taken me on a path through the seasons. So many lessons learnt.

Despite it all yet I will praise you x

Popular Posts