Amazed

What a week. The first chemo were I have felt no sickness and my head did not spin.
I actually am starting to recognise normality again.
I know that after all of this my life will bring new exciting things and a new season to walk in, what that is, is still a mystery and Only God knows. I have been in the darkness and through fire , bring on the light as I'm a women of substance with a purpose and vision.

After spending the day in the company of super women at our amaze women's conference, listening to ladies tell true life changing stories from hurt to freedom stirs that inner determination to keep strong in all seasons of life.

when a group of women who love life and have hearts to bless one another can seriously change the world. Having laughter and tears mixed up all in one day really makes you feel loved and special.
I am truly blessed x

Popular Posts