Patience patience

The journey is still having to be continued. It was results day with the consultant after having my pet scan last week. 

To cut a long story short without all the minor details, my scan still showed some cell activity, now this may or may not be cancer cells. 
My body is trying to fix itself and the lymph nodes are in a process of healing. The cells are most properly scar tissue. I will have to have a CT scan early in the new year to confirm what is going on. Basically it is to early to tell what is happing within my body. 

After 6 months of being knocked again and again it is going to take time to recover. If after my CT scan there is still areas of concern more biopsies will be taken.

I am feeling much better and glad all the sickness has gone for Christmas. The next month again will be long and hard, but I am positive all will be ok and God knows what he is doing. One good thing is that I have been signed back into work. This is exactly what I need. An hour a day will just be enough to keep my mind ticking over.

Thank you all for the encouragement and support, I hope you are still with me. X

Popular Posts