New year new beginnings

Can it really be 31st December? I made it. It's been a long and bumpy ride with physical and emotional ups and downs. It's been a wonderful full week spending time with family and friends. The kids have relaxed and have had some great presents. I have been blessed today on my 35th birthday. Blown away with the amount of messages.

As I head into 2013 I pray for strength and total healing. It will be great to go to my appointment at the end of the month and get some good news. Until then I have to get on and get up, take life by the horns and keep the smile on my face. I expect to learn and grow more. Life is precious. Live it to max.

So tonight I'm partying at my sisters bringing in the new year with the most important people in my life.

Happy new year x

Popular Posts