My hope is built on nothing less

It has been 2 weeks since the last treatment now and Finally I am ready to face the world again. My body is still weak but I am now out of the danger zone and should now continue to get stronger each day. This week I plan to gain my life back slowly bit by bit. I still need to have a scan next week to confirm that all is well and that I don't have to have any more treatment. Faith is still strong and I have all trust in God that it will be clear.

The kids faces are just a joy to see now that the decorations are being put up, this marks the end for them. We always said that when Christmas came it would be all over. Well to them it is and happy faces are hear again. The kids have been so strong this year I am so proud of them. They have such a happy life and I am so pleased they understand what family is. To bring them up in a church that pours such life into them, with worship, teaching and prayer sets them up in life with Jesus as there Center.

Without my family, friends and church I would not have been able to carry out this year. So much help, blessing and prayer. To stand shoulder to shoulder with some amazing people in life keeps that flame burning inside. I look forward to this weekend when I can serve again within the worship team and lead the amazing CPC in worship. Together we will stand and honour our king.

I will leave you with some amazing words.

My hope is built on nothing less
Then Jesus blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly trust in Jesus name

Christ alone cornerstone weak made strong
I the saviours love
Though the storm he is lord

When darkness seems to hide its face
I rest on his unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the vale

Then he shall come with trumpet sound
Oh may I then in him be found
Dressed in his righteousness alone
Faultless stand before the throne.

Popular Posts