Number 3 shaved!

Oh gosh I have just shaved my head! I look like a boy lol. Number 3 all over is now my style.
Not sure what the kids are going to say but they will Proberly laugh.
Oh well thankfully it will grow back, at least we will save money on shampoo.

Feeling much better now after such a horrible week. But now 6 days of ok and then we go again.
I am going to enjoy the sick free days as much as I can. The kids break up on Thursday so mayhem will commence but I am more relaxed now and want to spend as much time as I can with them this holidays. My big boy will leave primary school which is strange. He is so excited he is heading of to secondary school. Growing up to fast!

I'm prepping for my worship lead on Sunday, I have not lead for 6 weeks and it's a little scary! God has dropped some amazing stuff in my heart so it's going to be fab. I just pray I have the strength to do it.

So I will be brave and leave you with a pic of my hair :)

Popular Posts