A big wow on the week that I have had, big boy left primary school, watching the Olympic torch, awesome worship finished with a fab day with friends.

The sad part is the kids have gone away on our family holiday with out us :( nanny and grandad have taken them to a cottage in Derbyshire. We will go and be with them after chemo on Tuesday. Can not wait to spend time with them and hopefully will not be to sick!

We Watched the torch on Friday, our friend ran with it Mr Carl Fitter the superstar.

We went to his party and got the chance to hold the torch.

I now dreading the next session of chemo, it is knowing what is to come and how it makes me feel. But hey let's enjoy today and worry that later. I have total faith that this disease is going and the cancer cells are shrinking. I have a scan in a couple of weeks and then know for sure what is going on inside this body.

What an awesome privilege it was to lead worship this morning at City Praise Center, it was all in Gods strength .
I love our church and being united in worship is amazing stuff.

I have eaten and chilled at the beautiful Angela and Gary's house our close friends today. Life is so precious live it to the full, laughter is very good like medicine. Never waste a minute x

I will leave you with some pictures of my week.

Popular Posts