Pushing on

Oh the reality of everyday normal life is hitting me hard as now my body just does not want to play the game now. Most daily things now are hard work and I'm not really having those good days between treatments. Treatment is just knocking my good cells in force and just managing to walk up the school for pick up is about as far as I can go.
I tried so hard to go to practice last night as I miss the worship team so much and not being in platform is really hard. Watching them all in practice and on Sundays hurts as I long to be part of the team again.

I need to find some final strength to push me through this last stage. 2 months to go. When this is all over I will be back with so much energy and nothing will stop me playing my part.

I am very great full for the worship team in their support and coving me. Miss you all so much.

Xx


Popular Posts