1st Jan 2024 - Happy New Year



Happy New Year, 

Here we are, stepping into a new year filled with fresh opportunities to welcome a different season. It's time to cast off the old, shedding any unnecessary baggage that might be holding us back.

As we ponder the questions of "What's next?" and contemplate what this year may unfold, I acknowledge my penchant for planning. However, there's a newfound excitement in embracing the uncertainty and entrusting God with the direction of my life, eager to discover what revelations He may unveil.

Today, I extended a challenge on my social media, inviting anyone interested to spend the upcoming week reconnecting with God. Below is a link to a highly recommended Bible app. I encourage you to take a leap and give God a chance in this first week of the year. What do you have to lose? It might just be the key to something transformative.

So I leave you with this simple Prayer:

Father Help me to Live this day to the full

Being true to you in every way 

Jesus help me to give myself away to others

Being kind to everyone I meet

Spirit help me to love the lost 

Proclaiming christ in all I do and say 


Mary x 


Lectio 365 on the App Store (apple.com)

Popular Posts