We are called to GO

Happy Friday world, trust that you are all well.   
  
As a church we have been challenged recently that we are called to GO. This got me thinking that how do I do that? I don't think Jumping on a plane will be the answer at this time, but how do I still live out the way Jesus words so clearly spoken to the disciples back in Acts 2 be accomplished in my life. 
  
You all know my story, and I do shy from a constant talking about it as I  really do not want to lift  ME up. Jesus has opened my eyes in a various ways to see real compassion. Jesus needs to be shared to all, and steeping out of the 4 walls of church and home can do this. I'm so thankful I have experienced this first hand this last year. My eyes will weep quickly as he shows his love in the unlikely of places and people 
  
I must use what's God has placed in my hands and serve him with all my spirit, soul and body. 
As I look at the stats for my blog it still outstands me on the number who daily must search looking for information on cancer and hope in it. Maybe this is one way that Jesus uses me to GO into the world and tell of his great name.  
  
So I must be obedient in my poor spelling, grammar, and grade E English, but strong in faith, and  love for Jesus. Allowing him to using me in a way that a ordinary, daily life of a girl that is sold out for telling the world of his amazing grace.  
  
  
Tell someone today they are loved x  

Popular Posts