It is finished

I have been waiting and waiting for so long to finally write this final blog. I have so much to say, many Thanks to give and a lot to really appreciate. I did it, ran that really difficult race of fighting cancer. It did not win. I beat it. Cancer no longer has a part to play in my body.

Last may when I was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma that had spread all round my lymph system, my life changed. I had a choice to make, to fight or let the cancer take over. I am a strong women and fighting was the only option. I have a family, friends, work and a life to lead, why would I give that all up. So I went into battle with strong chemo every 2 weeks for 6 months. Chemo is horrid, just opening my eyes in the morning was to much but managed to walk my kids to school and keep I balance within the home.

You may say well done Mary you made it, pat on the back, but I do not want any glory. I have a friend so powerful that deserves all the praise. With out there help I could have not carried on. I would not have been healed, and peace would not have been in my heart. Only one word to say JESUS.

I will not be ashamed of my faith, I hope that I have shown before, during, and after cancer my life was 100% total sold out for Jesus. Just because I was faced with a blip in life does not make my faith wobble. I think it made it stronger.

I will go on living and walking in such love, surrounded by an amazing husband, 3 beautiful children, family, friends, and church. I pray that my everyday, will be full of worship and blessing to give. Leading a church into worship is an awesome privallage and I look forward to allowing God to take over and use me to bring the church into his presence. I know new doors are going to open I have a message to bring and a heart exploding to reach out to others. I am ready. Victory has come.

X thank you for reading and following my year. X

Mary



(www.citypraisecenter.com)

Popular Posts