Life is a rolling

I feel totally normal, my house is ticking over as normal, just the small problem of my body inside needs to play the game.

It Is nearly a year since I was walking into the doctors and starting tests. Who would have thought in under a year I found out I had cancer, had 6 months of chemo and now in a waiting game of what happens next.

I start the whole process of scans again this week and then the long wait until results day. Hopefully it will be the news we all long for. remission!

Many people have asked me how I can still love God so much after all that I have been through. Firstly I don't and will never understand why, but it made me realise that God is so real and faith in him is reality. When you are faced with a life or death situation, in those moments the only thing that you can rely on is faith. Heaven becomes very close and what you have on earth is like a blink. You really do question yourself to what is really after death, and thankfully I know that Jesus gives me a ticket to eternal life, because of what he has done for me.

I have a testimony I long to share its just not quite ready yet. The end is still round the corner. But most defentaly the end has been written and it has victory all over it.

Let the half term and scans begin x

Popular Posts