So close but so far!

With only 4 days left on the count day chart my body gave me a last min challenge. Monday I caught a infection and made me very unwell. So unprepared I had to drop everything in the house and take up residence at hotel Medway hospital. You know me I do like all the house and kids organised before treatment so goodness knows what it will be like when I get home!

You can see on the kids faces that they have had enough. I think we have all had enough but just as its end of treatment does not mean its the end yet. I still need my body to recover which will take a good month. I think the hardest part of it all Is the end. I have spent 8 months living by appointment and doctors I feel I don't know how to be me again. I will start at the beginning of being a mum a doing simply things like cooking dinner.

So I'm waiting for doctors to decide if I'm having treatment tomorrow or that it's being postponed until next week.
 
Watch this space x

Popular Posts