Embracing the new season

Hello, I am amazed still at the amount of hits I get from my blog. This is encouraging me to keep my blog up and keep writing about the ups and downs. Life for me is full on, I'm now working in 2 jobs. 

God has blessed me with a job at the only 2 places I can work. As I still have to be the mum and be their for my 3 children and have no car to leave the village this is an answer to prayer.  I love the primary school job still, but also now work at the pre school.  Studying 2 courses takes up most of the spare time, theology makes my brain work overtime and level 3 childcare is a must. 

I have found comfort this last months in my body to continually to gain physical strength.  Something that hit me very hard was anxiety. Crept right up on me. Worrying about the simple things everyday and having my stomach doing summer saults. This is slowly fading but life after cancer throws up annoying things. Out of this worry I try so hard to keep my eyes firmly fixed on Jesus. Out of the overflow of my heart I look to love.

I love to love, and look for opportunities to daily bless. I strive each day like the message says in romans12: love from the center of who you are. I pray that my center is love so I can then flow love onto others. 

My favorite part of a song called Hosaana says, break my heart for what breaks yours. Everything I have for your kingdom cause. 
Letting my life be totally dedicated to seeing others excel than yourself takes a heart that is DEAD to jealousy, bitterness, and hate.  (Working on this) I think this is what love looks like. 

Wherever you are, whatever you believe, I hope and pray that you too know that LOVE can overcome all circumstances and bring us to a place of peace. Us humans are made up of amazing science. But what happens deep down in the soul, cannot be made in a experiment. 

This is the real everlasting part of our amazing bodies I believe God created. In the very core of me and you is a place that can find peace and an abundance of love. 



Mary x 

Popular Posts